Test Post - Please Respond
Access to my blog has been blocked on the University server, so I can't access or view my page. However, I still have access to the blogger dashboard, so I may be able to post new articles. The problem is that after I submit a new post, I'll have no way to view it and verify that it went up. This is where you come in.
I don't want a whole flood of e-mails, so this request is for the following people:
Rich, Jason, Brendan, Joyce, Samer
If you guys can see this post, send me an e-mail ASAP. I want to make sure it went up OK.
I don't want a whole flood of e-mails, so this request is for the following people:
Rich, Jason, Brendan, Joyce, Samer
If you guys can see this post, send me an e-mail ASAP. I want to make sure it went up OK.

1 Comments:
Hey D - I can see this post. I'll send you an email too.
- J
Post a Comment
<< Home