I Think It Was the Hog Intestines
Hey folks, sorry about the lack of posts lately. I ate something...wrong, shall we say, and it took me a few days to recover. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I know just how to cope with gastrointestinal troubles after a lifetime of eating questionable foodstuffs. Point is, I'm better now and I'll get working on a new post right away. In the meantime, here's a bit of advice - if you travel to China, avoid eating anything that hasn't been sterilized in an autoclave. Better yet, don't eat in China. As for me, well, I'm not human, so I'll continue to consume whatever the credible street vendors feel like offering me. Adventure!

5 Comments:
Seen any jugs of clear liquor with a pickled snake inside?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Good stuff, that hog intestine. Not quite kosher though...
Shot you an email, hope all is well.
-Bach
devin, tell us more about your teaching. you're giving me diarrhea with your constant talk about of food adventures!
Devin Snow... always with the tongue in an intestine. When will you learn that it just aint good?
Post a Comment
<< Home