All Good Things
Hey there friends, family, and internet strangers. For those of you who are curious (and I know that you are) posts have slowed down somewhat because I have actually started working (that is, teaching). From now on I'm going to try to write one post a week, but I can't make any promises. I'll do my best to keep you all updated about my ongoing bamboozlery, even if I don't write a full-fledged post about it. To be honest, writing bores the hell out of me but if it saves me from having to answer the same question fifty-three times it's worth it. A positive attitude is the key!
Anyway, new post below. Enjoy it, or don't, as your whims dictate.
Oh! Also! I want to remind you that I do read your comments, and that questions posted in the comments area will most likely be answered in a future Q+A session. So don't despair my lack of response. And . . . I love you? I don't know, what do you need to hear? Just read the new post and leave me alone.
Anyway, new post below. Enjoy it, or don't, as your whims dictate.
Oh! Also! I want to remind you that I do read your comments, and that questions posted in the comments area will most likely be answered in a future Q+A session. So don't despair my lack of response. And . . . I love you? I don't know, what do you need to hear? Just read the new post and leave me alone.

1 Comments:
I'm happy to see that although you left Japan you still need to do the gaijin dance.
Brandon got Brooklyn a dog omomori from zenkoji. It rings and hangs from his neck. He is going crazy right now trying to catch it, but of course he cant... its around his neck. This reminds me of my job right now.
Went to karaoke today. Had to cancel band on the run half way through because it sucked as a solo. Brandon tried to do Under the Sea with me. We need to work on it. He didn't do the "yeah" at the end of the song. We'll practice some more.
Anyway, thats your Nakano update. I'm goin to bed now.
F*uck yo couch
Post a Comment
<< Home