Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Return of the Mac

As most of you already know, my internet has been out for nigh on three weeks now. It's back on. Does this mean you'll be hearing more from me in the coming months? Certainly not! In the meantime however, here's a post that I wrote two weeks ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger kalyarn said...

Where has Devin gone? I am asking for it. Now. The return. And lots of pictures of learning. Oh and how did you end up paying back your students? My idea, many months late, but still inputtable, is for you to read/act out a favorite Western book of the class. Be that Green Eggs and Ham or The Great Gatsby.

5:35 AM  
Blogger rita said...

Reading your blog, catching up, has been a great end to my Easter Sunday. I should really update mine...

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home