The year - she is new!
Happy 2006 to ma peeps. Many of you know that I spent the holidays back home in Florida, which suited me just fine. Now I'm back in Japan, which is also fine I suppose.

No, your eyes don't decieve you! It's Chuck-e-cheese, sucka!
While I was back home, spent some good times with fambly, the Somertime, B-box, and The Pups, whom some of you know as Lily, and others as Thao. Got some good presents, including a sweet digital camera, the fruits of which you are now enjoying. Needless to say, I will now be taking more pictures of my surroundings so that you can all finally shut your yappers. In fact, here's one now:

This is what my town looks like from practically any angle.
Here, are you happy? My entire town is buried in snow and every single building in it is grey so you're sure to enjoy the many little snapshots I shoot your way. Seriously, though, here's a picture of my gym:

The most dynamic building in Nakano looks like a warehouse.
Thrilling! My next post will probably be a tour of my town, which will henceforth be referred to as "Nakano" because that is its name. I can promise you that all of the pictures will be just as exciting, except for the picture I took of the inside of Mr. Donuts, which will be about a thousand times more exciting.
To all of you who have stayed in touch and offered me advice and support - thanks a bunch. I wish you all the best in 2006. To the rest of you - I am ashamed to know you. May God frown on your labors as he frowns on all manner of foul things. Of course, if you'd like to get back in touch, we could probably postpone the frowning until we hear what you have to say, your choice.
Anyway, if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to see a picture of here in Japan, let me know. Just don't make me walk too far. Oh, and I'll post the monkey pictures at some point. Promise.

No, your eyes don't decieve you! It's Chuck-e-cheese, sucka!
While I was back home, spent some good times with fambly, the Somertime, B-box, and The Pups, whom some of you know as Lily, and others as Thao. Got some good presents, including a sweet digital camera, the fruits of which you are now enjoying. Needless to say, I will now be taking more pictures of my surroundings so that you can all finally shut your yappers. In fact, here's one now:

This is what my town looks like from practically any angle.
Here, are you happy? My entire town is buried in snow and every single building in it is grey so you're sure to enjoy the many little snapshots I shoot your way. Seriously, though, here's a picture of my gym:

The most dynamic building in Nakano looks like a warehouse.
Thrilling! My next post will probably be a tour of my town, which will henceforth be referred to as "Nakano" because that is its name. I can promise you that all of the pictures will be just as exciting, except for the picture I took of the inside of Mr. Donuts, which will be about a thousand times more exciting.
To all of you who have stayed in touch and offered me advice and support - thanks a bunch. I wish you all the best in 2006. To the rest of you - I am ashamed to know you. May God frown on your labors as he frowns on all manner of foul things. Of course, if you'd like to get back in touch, we could probably postpone the frowning until we hear what you have to say, your choice.
Anyway, if you have any questions or if there's anything you'd like to see a picture of here in Japan, let me know. Just don't make me walk too far. Oh, and I'll post the monkey pictures at some point. Promise.

2 Comments:
Mr. Snow, "At last! We are free at Last!" ...to see your blog and pics that is!
It's great that your sight is up bro! Although I'm in Minnesota, i could never compete with that much snow ever, Mr. Snow!
Hmm...not sure how I feel about the fact that I have to have a blog in order to comment on your blog, Sir D.
But I am glad to hear from you and look with glee upon your works.
By the by - you should buy Guitar Hero if they have it there.
Talk soon.
- J
Post a Comment
<< Home